|Champion title||Soda Sprinkler|
|New features|| order |
of a colour that doesn't spawn (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 26 June 2018|
- 11 July 2018
- Magic mixers are required as part of the order for the first time in level 3544.
- Non-spawning colour sugar keys unofficially appear in level 3534, due to redesigning.
This episode contains levels 3531-3545.
Harvest Hills is an extremely hard episode, with the mean of 6.33. It contains five hard levels: 3531, 3534, 3538, 3539 and 3541, three very hard levels: 3532, 3537 and 3540, three extremely hard levels: 3542, 3543 and 3545, and one nearly impossible level: 3533. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Wafer Wonderland.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 3532||Level 3535||Level 3544|
|3535||175,000||: 175,000 pts|
|3539||10,000||: 21 : 54|
|3543||10,000||: 23 : 46|
|3544||1,200||: 1||First level with Magic Mixer order|
- Based on the background, this episode appears to take place near Fruity Farmland.
- This episode was actually released on 20 June 2018 together with Wafer Wonderland, but because the version of the app is too low which is 1.125 and that version is only up to Wafer Wonderland, this episode wasn't released together with the last episode until 26 June 2018, Microsoft Store has been updated to version 1.128 and this new episode presented at the same time.
- Because of this, Harvest Hills is the first HTML5-exclusive episode to be released on a Tuesday.
- A harvest is the process of gathering crops, fruit and vegetables. It usually happens in the autumn/fall. Coincidentally, if the trend of one episode a week had continued (as opposed to two episodes being released in some weeks since the end of Flash version) this episode would have been released in the fall (September 2018, to be specific).
- This episode shares its first word with Hippy Hills.