|Champion title||Hatching Hoarder|
|Release date|| - 12 April 2017|
- 26 April 2017
Haystack Hills is the 164th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World Forty-Five. This episode was released on 12 April 2017. The champion title for this episode is Hatching Hoarder.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 2436-2450.
Almost all levels are problematic in this episode, with seven very hard levels: 2439, 2441, 2442, 2443, 2446, 2449 and 2450, two extremely hard levels: 2444 and 2445, and a notorious nearly impossible level: 2448. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Crispy Clearing.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2438||Level 2444||Level 2450|
|2436||20,000||: 100 : 25|
|2443||500,000||: 500,000 pts|
|2445||55,000||: 2 : 55|
|2447||190,000||: 18 : 44|
|2449||20,000||: 12 : 15 : 20|
|2450||67,000||: 30 : 27|
- This is the third Easter-themed episode (after Easter Bunny Hills and Vanilla Valley). But it is the first Easter episode where Benny doesn't appear as a main character. It's the last episode on Flash version with an Easter theme.
- On HTML5 version, the next episode with this theme is Radiant Road.
- On Flash, this episode was released on the 5th anniversary of Candy Crush Saga.
- It was also released just before Easter this year, as opposed to last year, when it was released on HTML5 version just before Easter and more than two weeks on Flash before Easter.
- On HTML5, the episode's background has been used throughout numerous episodes in the game.
- This episode starts a huge Hell's Cluster (2439-2475).
- This episode is the first one to have two levels with three colours since Treacle Retreat, the 142nd episode.
- Based on the background, this episode appears to take place near Chocolate Barn or Funky Farm.
- This is the first episode with exactly four level types since Tasty Tops.
- Despite the Easter theme, there are no mystery eggs in this episode.
- Coconut wheels return after being absent since Marzipan Meadow.
- This is one of the episodes where every order is a blocker order.
- Before 2438 was buffed, it had 39 moves, before the buff. It was the second episode in a row with a level that previously started with a certain number of moves. The previous episode had level 2426, which had 41 moves before the buff.
- This episode shares its second word with Easter Bunny Hills and Hippy Hills.
- As of this episode, it is no longer dangerous to open lucky candies on conveyor belts in levels with blocker orders. Any immovable blocker spawned on the conveyor belt after opening a lucky candy will be immediately collected (even chocolate).
- This might be due to the design on level 2436, where chocolate is required as part of the order and there are lucky candies spawning from cannons in the path of the conveyor belts. If the old mechanics had been used, the level would be almost impossible, since the game would have frozen if lucky candies were opened on the conveyor belt.
- Like the previous episode, there are only two levels with bobbers and both of them contain jelly.