|Champion title||Crunchy Crusher|
|New features|| Orders for that doesn't spawn |
|Release date|| - 2 October 2019|
- 9 October 2019
Hazelnut Harbour is the 371st episode of Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World 75 (HTML5). This episode was released on 2 October 2019. The champion title for this episode is Crunchy Crusher.
Tiffi chops down the trees to gather hazelnuts for Hilda.
- Bobbers appear in two-layered crystals for the first time in level 5545.
- Non-spawning crystal candy order is introduced in level 5551.
- Licorice swirl + lucky candy + wrapped candy cannon is introduced in the same level.
- Locked lucky candies can yield waffles when unlocked for the first time in level 5552.
- Candy frog has a fixed colour of blue for the first time in level 5554.
Hazelnut Harbour is an extremely hard episode, mean = 6.33. It contains three hard levels: 5545, 5551 and 5554, six very hard levels: 5542, 5543, 5544, 5546, 5548 and 5553, and two extremely hard levels: 5541 and 5555. Overall, it is much harder than the previous episode, Gumdrop Grove.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 5544||Level 5545||Level 5552|
|5544||25,000||: 4 : 30 : 25|
|5545||55,000||: 1 : 54|
|5547||5,000||: 9 : 9 : 9|
|5548||64,000||: 12 : 12|
|5550||300,000||: 300,000 pts|
|5554||15,000||: 1 : 1|
- Based on the background, this episode takes place near Fudge Fjord.
- This episode's finale is the 5th four-digit level where all digits are the same.
- This is also the only episode in the game that ends on a level which is written using only one digit. The next such episode would end on level 5555555, which is unlikely to ever happen.
- This episode, along with Sugary Shire (Episode 369) and Gumdrop Grove, were released exactly six years after the release of the 34th episode, Meringue Moor (on Windows 10).
- This is the 33rd HTML5-exclusive episode with a name that uses two words which have never been used before.