|Champion title||Potion Perfector|
|Release date|| - 28 October 2015|
- 11 November 2015
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1296-1310.
Hoax Hollow is a somewhat hard episode, with a mean of 4.4. It contains seven somewhat hard - hard levels: 1296, 1300, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1307, 1310, and two very hard levels: 1297 and 1299. Overall, it is much easier the previous episode, Butter Rum Reef.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1298||Level 1303||Level 1307|
|1302||80,000||: 4 : 4|
|1304||50,000||: 1 : 10 : 40|
|1309||40,000||: 1 : 1|
- This is the third Halloween based episode, the first two are Crunchy Castle and Boneyard Bonanza. The next one is Tricky Tracks.
- This is the second episode to change into a season-themed, the first being Eggnog Emporium. It's original title is confirmed to be Candy Keep.
- However mobile versions 1.61 and 1.62 have Candy Keep as its episode name.
- This is the only episode so far upon release to change its pre-release appearance. It is now relocated to Candy Keep.
- In version 1.83 update (PC), a few hours before the episode release, toffee tornadoes were removed from web version.
- A few days later, the android v1.63 is released, also with toffee tornadoes removed.
- Unlike majority of the episodes, the background of mobile v1.63 does not show any character.
- This is one of two Halloween episodes to not introduce any candy cannons, the other being Pumpkin Parade. However, Pumpkin Parade is the second Halloween episode released in 2019, the first one is Sugar Cookie Shrine (which introduces new cannon combinations). Therefore, this makes 2015 the only year with at least one Halloween episode but no new cannons.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Witchy Wilderness.