|Champion title||Potion Perfector|
|Release date|| - 28 October 2015|
- 11 November 2015
|Difficulty||Somewhat Hard - Hard|
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1296-1310.
Hoax Hollow is a somewhat hard - hard episode. It contains seven somewhat hard - hard levels: 1296, 1300, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1307, 1310, and two very hard levels: 1297 and 1299. Overall, it is much easier the previous episode, Butter Rum Reef.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1298||Level 1303||Level 1307|
|1302||80,000||: 4 : 4|
|1304||50,000||: 1 : 10 : 40|
|1309||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the twenty-fifth episode that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This is the third Halloween based episode, the first two are Crunchy Castle and Boneyard Bonanza. The next one is Tricky Tracks.
- This is the second episode to change into a season-themed, the first being Eggnog Emporium. It's original title is confirmed to be Candy Keep.
- However mobile versions 1.61 and 1.62 have Candy Keep as its episode name.
- This is the only episode so far upon release to change its pre-release appearance. It is now relocated to Candy Keep.
- In version 1.83 update (PC), a few hours before the episode release, toffee tornadoes were removed from web version.
- A few days later, the android v1.63 is released, also with toffee tornadoes removed.
- Unlike majority of the episodes, the background of mobile v1.63 does not show any character.
- This is the only Halloween episode to not introduce any candy cannons.
- This episode used to have six consecutive medium levels, those being 1299-1304. Howver, most of them were buffed. In fact, there was once nine consecutive medium levels fron 1296-1304, but 1296 was upgraded and 1298 was downgraded.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.