|Champion title||Holiday Spirit|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 5 December 2012|
- 21 March 2013
|Difficulty||Easy - Somewhat Easy|
Tiffi encounters a gingerbread woman who is missing her mouth.
Tiffi puts on a mouth for the gingerbread woman with icing. The gingerbread woman thanks Tiffi for the mouth, and Tiffi says "Happy Holidays!".
- Bomb-producing candy cannons () are introduced here. (Brief Description: A dispenser that releases bombs.) Previously only candy cannons producing liquorice swirls or ingredients were seen. The new candy cannons are what make this episode easy.
- Liquorice swirl + mystery candy cannon is unofficially introduced in level 271, due to a redesign.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 261-275.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 267||Level 268||Level 269|
|261||55,000||: 27||is introduced|
|267||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
|271||15,000||: 10 : 8 : 1|
|272||100,000||: 5 : 5|
|273||75,000||: 18 : 18|
- This episode has been made exclusively for Christmas. The second is Eggnog Emporium, the third is Festive Forest, and the fourth is Chilly Chimneys.
- This is the first Reality episode to have red banner.
- This is the fourth episode to take place at night (preceded by Salty Canyon, Gingerbread Glade, and Crunchy Castle).
- This episode starts a trend of finishing episodes with very hard levels. This trend goes on all the way up to Pudding Pagoda (except Pearly White Plains due to the badly nerfed level 350).
- The release date of this episode coincides with "International Volunteer Day for Economic and Social Development".
- This location is possibly reused in the Tree Climb event.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.