|Champion title||Magnificent Muncher|
|New features|| with a non-spawning colour (unofficial) |
|Release date|| - 4 November 2015|
- 18 November 2015
Tiffi and the Bear are in the kitchen eating honey.
- Level 1324 is unofficially the first level with candy bombs of a colour that doesn't spawn (specifically, yellow), due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1311-1325.
Honey Hut is a medium episode. It contains two somewhat hard levels: 1311 and 1323, and three very hard levels: 1313, 1318, 1322. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Hoax Hollow.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1314||Level 1318||Level 1324|
|1318||100,000||: 9 : 45|
|1322||10,000||: 2 : 2|
|1325||10,000||: 40 : 40 : 40|
- Tied with 136th episode, Soda Surf, this episode has the shortest name, with 8 letters.
- This episode shares its first word with Honey Highlands, Honey Heights and Honey Hives and its second word with Holiday Hut and Bubblegum Hut.
- This is the first Reality episode with the word "honey" in its name.
- This episode resembles a few similarities with Marshmallow Mountains. Both episodes have a light blue pathway, both episodes are released one episode after Halloween episode, both have alliteration and both are opposites in terms of name length (this episode has the shortest name, while Marshmallow Mountains has the longest name) and both episodes have the name of a sweet food in the episode name.
- This is the first episode since Luscious Lagoon (almost 20 episodes prior) to not have any cake bombs.
- This is the first episode to bring back a level design that has been previously removed (first version of level 1180 to level 1317). Thus Level 1317 is another nerf of Level 1180.
- The release of this episode coincides with "International Candy Day".
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Kooky Kitchen.