|Champion title||Queen of Shiba|
|Release date|| - 19 December 2013|
- 14 February 2014
A Shiba Inu gets stuck in an ice cream cone.
Tiffi takes a feather and tickles the Shiba Inu. The Shiba Inu sneezes "A-chooooo!" and flies off, freeing herself from the cone. The Shiba Inu then thanks and offers Tiffi to eat some ice cream with her.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 501-515.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 504||Level 510||Level 511|
|502||150,000||: 2 : 2|
|503||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|510||50,000||: 1 : 2|
|512||50,000||: 10 : 5 : 55|
|515||70,000||: 32||Last Reality level that was released in 2013|
- This is the last episode that was released in 2013.
- This episode starts a trend of having very few candy order levels. Ingredient levels start to appear much more often.
- This is the first episode which has only 2 candy order levels.
- The gap of release dates between this episode and the previous one (Meringue Moor, released on October 9, 2013) is 71 days. This was even longer than Savory Shores and Munchy Monolith's release gap.
- This is the third episode to contain three words in its title, after Easter Bunny Hills and Pearly White Plains.
- This episode has 6 Ingredients levels - more than any other episode besides Bubblegum Bridge and Sour Salon.
- This is the third episode which takes place at a location with snow, the first being Delicious Drifts and the second being Holiday Hut.
- This is the 6th consecutive episode with no new elements added.
- This episode breaks the trend of having at least one extremely hard level, which is starting from Rainbow Runway. And the first episode after Candy Clouds to have never had extremely hard levels in Candy Crush history.
- This episode breaks the trend of having very hard levels as well.
- The three hexagon levels (505, 510, and 515) are all multiples of 5.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|