- This article is about the 35th Reality episode in the game. If you are looking for the 391st Reality episode in the game, see Ice Cream Caves (Episode 391).
|Champion title||Queen of Shiba|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 19 December 2013|
- 14 February 2014
Ice Cream Caves is the 35th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 7 (HTML5). This episode was released on 19 December 2013. The champion title for this episode is Queen of Shiba.
A Shiba Inu gets stuck in an ice cream cone.
Tiffi takes out a feather and tickles the Shiba Inu. The Shiba Inu sneezes, and flies off, freeing herself from the cone. She thanks and offers Tiffi to eat some ice cream with her.
- Two-, four- and five-layered sugar chests, jelly fish and 2-layered toffee swirls in 5-layered sugar chest, sugar key cannon all unofficially appear in level 501, due to a redesign.
Ice Cream Caves is a somewhat easy episode, with a mean of 3.27, as it contains four somewhat hard levels: 502, 506, 507 and 512, and one very hard level: 511. Overall, this episode is slightly harder than the previous episode, Meringue Moor.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 504||Level 510||Level 511|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|501||90,000||: 13 : 38|
|503||20,000||: 2 : 2|
|511||60,000||: 5 : 45|
|512||50,000||: 10 : 55|
|515||70,000||: 32||Last Reality level that was released in 2013|
- This is the last episode that was released in 2013.
- This episode starts a trend of having very few candy order levels. Ingredient levels start to appear much more often.
- This is the first episode which has only 2 candy order levels.
- The gap of release dates between this episode and the previous one (Meringue Moor, released on October 9, 2013) is 71 days. This was even longer than Savory Shores and Munchy Monolith's release gap.
- This is the third episode to contain three words in its title, after Easter Bunny Hills and Pearly White Plains.
- This episode has 6 Ingredients levels - more than any other episode besides Bubblegum Bridge and Sour Salon.
- This is the third episode which takes place at a location with snow, the first being Delicious Drifts and the second being Holiday Hut.
- This is the 6th consecutive episode with no new elements added.
- This episode breaks the trend of having at least one extremely hard level, which started from Rainbow Runway, and the first episode after Candy Clouds, before several nerfs.
- This episode's name, background, map texture and story is reused for Episode 391.