|Champion title||Slushy Stylist|
|Release date|| - 29 June 2016|
- 13 July 2016
Icing Islands is the 123rd episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Thirty-One. This episode was released on 29 June 2016. The champion title for this episode is Slushy Stylist.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsThis episode contains levels 1821-1835.
Icing Islands is a very hard episode. It contains one somewhat hard level: 1825, one hard level: 1835, three very hard levels: 1826, 1827 and 1828, and three extremely hard levels: 1823, 1829 and 1831. Overall, this episode is much harder than Bonbon Beanstalk.
|The easiest : |
Level 1821 and level 1822
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1823||Level 1828||Level 1834|
|1821||18||40,000||: 40,000 pts|
|1822||Infinite||40,000||: 40,000 pts in 120 secs|
|1824||15||30,000||: 1 : 2|
|1825||Infinite||132,000||: 132,000 pts in 60 secs|
|1826||35||53,000||: 20 : 33|
|1827||25||30,000||: 4 : 10|
|1828||Infinite||70,000||: 70,000 pts in 50 secs|
|1829||22||40,000||: 40,000 pts|
|1830||20||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1832||Infinite||40,000||: 40,000 pts in 100 secs|
|1833||20||54,000||: 32 : 22|
|1834||35||10,000||: 2 : 2|
|1835||23||70,000||: 70,000 pts|
- This episode is supposed to be a story about Bobby with a possible new element, but it was changed for unknown reasons. It reappears in Bouncy Bayou, which is 39 episodes later.
- This is the one of the two episodes to have four timed levels, the other being Tricky Tracks.
- This is the fifth episode which starts with a moves level. The fourth is level 771, which is 1050 levels earlier.
- This is the fourth episode that has a moves finale,and also Candy Town,this level has 5 moves level(the most level type level in this episode).
- This is the second episode which starts and ends with moves level. The first is Salty Canyon, which is 115 episodes ago or 1725 levels ago.
- Mixed levels are absent in this episode.
- This episode have the fewest number of jelly levels without mixed levels, with only 2. It's tied with Wafer Wharf.
- This continues the trend where only odd numbered episodes contain jelly and ingredient levels while even numbered episodes do not contain those level types which is starting from Fruity Fairground.
- This is the fourth episode that starts with a vowel, the other three being Easter Bunny Hills, Ice Cream Caves, and Eggnog Emporium. It's the first episode where both words start with the letter "I" and the only episode on Flash version where this happens.
- This episode contains the 58th Hell's Cluster (1825-1829).