|Champion title||Whacky Warlock|
|New features|| (unofficial) |
|Release date|| - 2 April 2014|
- 16 April 2014
Magic Mort the magician has made all of his candies disappear. But when he tries to make them reappear, the only thing he ever gets are vegetables and fruits (cropsies from Farm Heroes Saga).
Tiffi helps Franky *reappear* his candy sweets, satisfying the magician.
- Ingredient + liquorice swirl + wrapped candy cannon is unofficially introduced in level 554, due to redesigning.
- Three-layered waffles unofficially appear on conveyor belts for the first time in level 560, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 546-560.
Jelly Wagon continues the trend of a low amount of candy order levels and a high amount of jelly levels.
It is a medium episode, with a mean of 3.6. Many levels here can be a bit tricky, particularly levels 549, 556, 557 and 559. However, many levels in this episode are rated medium and below. Overall, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Sticky Savannah.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 549||Level 552||Level 554|
|547||40,000||: 29 : 42|
|550||30,000||: 4 : 50|
|551||60,000||: 2 : 3|
|552||60,000||: 1 : 77|
|554||120,000||: 3 : 3|
|557||40,000||: 24 : 29|
|559||45,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the third time that an episode had the same word in its title than an another episode. In this case, the other episode is Jelly Jungle. The first time it happened, it was with 3 episodes: Candy Town, Candy Factory, and Candy Clouds. And the second time it happened, it was with 2 episodes: Chocolate Mountains and Chocolate Barn. This next happened with episodes Wafer Wharf and Wafer Windmill.
- It occurs more frequently in later episodes.
- Jelly Wagon is also one of the few episodes which doesn't have alliteration in its title and the first since Licorice Tower.
- Upon its release, if you hear the music and sounds carefully, you will find a difference than before. The music and sounds are less trebled and it's similar with the mobile version.
- Once more, timed levels are totally absent in this episode, until they were removed.
- After being absent in Sticky Savannah, cake bombs re-appear in this episode.
- In the episode's wagon, you can see a part of Minty Meadow.
- This is the second episode which references another game of King, with Farm Heroes Saga (the first being Meringue Moor which references Papa Pear Saga).
- The last name of this episode "Wagon" is the first episode since Wafer Wharf to have its last name begin with a "W".
- In this episode, after every ingredients level is a candy order level, except level 548.
- This episode has four 4-coloured levels. They are levels 548, 555, 558 and 560.
- All levels contain conveyor belts even though it first appeared in the previous episode, totalling up to 30 consecutive levels with conveyor belts.
- This is the second circus-themed episode. The first was Cupcake Circus.
- This is also the 5th consecutive episode that ends with a 5-coloured level, level 560.
- The background on mobile, or HTML5, did not show the cropsies and the candy sweets.
- When the map was renovated, it already included them in the main screen. However, the episode's background now resembles that of Frosting Fortress, which made an appearance much later in the game.
- The release date comes one day after "April Fool's Day" (April 1).
- Part of the background appears in the "Behind the scenes with Candy Crush Saga and Marie Claire's very own Nina Garcia" video.
- It is one of the episodes that take place at night.
- If you look at the top right corner, a coconut wheel is visible on the candy-shaped white spot.
- This is one of only two episodes in the entire game with the word "jelly" in the episode name, the other one being Jelly Jungle.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Candy Caravan.