|Champion title||Whacky Warlock|
|Release date|| - 2 April 2014|
- 16 April 2014
Magic Mort the magician has made all of his candies disappear. But when he tries to make them reappear, the only thing he ever gets are vegetables and fruits (cropsies from Farm Heroes Saga).
Tiffi helps Franky *reappear* his candy sweets, satisfying the magician.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsThis episode contains levels 546-560.
Jelly Wagon continues the trend of a low amount of candy order levels and a high amount of jelly levels.
It is a very hard episode, as it has three somewhat hard - hard levels: 550, 551, and 558, and four very hard levels: 547, 549, 557, and 560. Besides these levels, 552, 554 (HTML5), and 559 are also a little tricky in this episode. Some of the levels in this episode have a difficulty of easy and medium. Overall, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Sticky Savannah.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 549||Level 552||Level 554|
|0||0|| - 3|
|3||2|| - 1|
|550||35||30,000||: 2 : 10|
|551||30||60,000||: 2 : 3|
|554||40||120,000||: 5 : 5|
|555||20||200,000||: 111 : 111|
|559||35||50,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the third time that an episode had the same word in its title than an another episode. In this case, the other episode is Jelly Jungle. The first time it happened, it was with 3 episodes: Candy Town, Candy Factory, and Candy Clouds. And the second time it happened, it was with 2 episodes: Chocolate Mountains and Chocolate Barn. This also happened with episodes: Wafer Wharf and Wafer Windmill and occurs more frequently in later episodes.
- Jelly Wagon is also one of the few episodes which doesn't have alliteration in its title and the first since Licorice Tower.
- Upon its release, if you hear the music and sounds carefully, you will find a difference than before. The music and sounds are less trebled and it's very similar with the mobile version.
- Once more, timed levels are totally absent in this episode.
- After being absent in Sticky Savannah, cake bombs re-appear in this episode.
- Above this episode, an odd red episode with a picture included in it is seen. The picture looks like a fatter version of Gingerbread Glade with a cup on top and plants.
- The time taken to release this episode was shorter than that of Ice Cream Caves (it took 71 days for the 35th episode to be released).
- This is the second episode which references another King's game (the first being Meringue Moor which references Papa Pear Saga).
- In the episode's wagon, you can see a background of the Minty Meadow's episode image.
- The last name of this episode "Wagon" is the first episode since Wafer Wharf to have its last name begin with a "W".
- In this episode, after every ingredients level is a candy order level, except level 548.
- This episode has three 4-coloured levels. They are levels 548, 555, and 558.
- All levels contain conveyor belts even though it appeared in the previous episode first, totalling up to 30 consecutive levels with conveyor belts.
- This is the second circus-themed episode. The first was Cupcake Circus.
- This is also the 5th consecutive episode that ends with a 5-coloured level, level 560.
- The background on mobile devices does not show the cropsies and the candy sweets.
- The release date comes one day after "April Fool's Day" (April 1).
- Part of the background appears in the "Behind the scenes with Candy Crush Saga and Marie Claire's very own Nina Garcia" video.
- It is one of the episodes that take place at night.
- If you look at the top right corner, a coconut wheel is visible on the candy-shaped white spot.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|