|Champion title||Fairy Tailor|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 3 August 2016|
- 17 August 2016
|Difficulty||Hard - Very Hard|
- Ingredients appear on jelly squares in Sugar Chests (specifically five-layered chests) for the first time in level 1899.
- Chameleon candies appear in three-layered chests and five-layered chests for the first time in level 1906.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1896-1910.
Kooky Kingdom is a hard - very hard episode, with a mean of 4.93. It contains one somewhat hard level: 1904, three hard levels: 1900, 1901 and 1907, three very hard levels: 1899, 1908 and 1909, and one extremely hard level: 1897. Overall, it is much harder than the previous episode, Funky Farm.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1901||Level 1906||Level 1909|
|1896||100,000||: 2 : 2|
|1897||100,000||: 16 : 45|
|1898||400,000||: 400,000 pts|
|1900||10,000||: 1 : 8 : 14|
|1901||100,000||: 16 : 28|
|1902||160,000||: 160,000 pts|
|1905||25,000||: 1 : 10 : 18|
|1906||200,000||: 200,000 pts|
|1908||30,000||: 16 : 32 : 64|
- The pronunciation of the first word in the episode name shares with Cookie Crossing.
- Like Blueberry Brush, this episode has one jelly level and also like Piñata Park, it has one ingredient level.
- This is the second time when the number of jelly levels is the same as the number of ingredients levels and timed levels. The first is Milky Marina.
- This is one of the episodes to have a timed level as a finale.
- This is the first episode without chocolate since its debut.
- This is the first episode in which both first letters of the words start with letter K. On Flash version, this is the only episode where this happens.
- This is the first even-numbered episode to have all six level types.
- This was the first episode to be rated below somewhat hard since Fungi Forest, a whopping 47 episodes ago, before the buffs.
- The word "Kooky" means crazy.
- This episode has the same name as the 165th episode of Candy Crush Soda Saga.