|Champion title||Lemonade Lord|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 23 March 2012|
- 14 November 2012
The player encounters Denize that is crying because the lake ran out of lemonade.
Tiffi jumps onto the rocks to turn the knob on the pipe, filling the lake with lemonade. Denize becomes happy and says, "Hurray! Cheers for the lemonade!".
- Icing () is introduced, which can be destroyed by removing a candy adjacent to it.
- Liquorice locks () is unofficially introduced in level 25.
- Extra Time () at level 27
- Party Popper Booster () at level 29
- Striped and Wrapped () at - level 35; - level 34
- Three-coloured levels are introduced in level 31.
- This episode contains the first quadrant level, namely level 33.
LevelsThis episode contains levels 21-35.
Being the first 15-level episode, Lemonade Lake is a very easy episode, as it features many very easy levels. However, it has one somewhat hard level (the first harder level): 33. There used to be many rather hard early levels in this episode, but with the exception of 33 but they have all been drastically nerfed. Overall it is somewhat harder than the previous episode, Candy Factory but still very easy in overall difficulty.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|21||27,000||: 41||Introduction to
First level with all 81 spaces.
|24||20,000||: 1 : 1||First to require both Cherries and hazelnuts.|
|25||30,000||: 27||Unofficial release|
|26||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|27||40,000||: 40,000 pts|
|30||30,000||: 3 : 3|
|31||20,000||: 14||The first level to have just 3 candy colours. The next level is Level 587.|
|32||25,000||: 25,000 pts|
|33||32,000||: 16||First quadrant level|
|34||30,000||: 3 : 4|
|35||130,000||: 12 : 60||unlocked|
- This episode was one of the most hated episodes in all of Candy Crush Saga as players are quite new at this point and there was a considerable difficulty spike. This episode had some quite hard levels to deal with, such as 29 (current version), 30, 33 and possibly 35 (even pre-nerf level 35 was once very hard). Another hard level to deal with was 23. However, many of them were nerfed, and the mechanics have changed.
- In fact, with the exeption of Level 33, all these levels have now been nerfed to difficulties of somewhat easy or lower, so the difficulty spike is somewhat less noticable.
- It is the first non-tutorial episode, as it is the first to have 15 levels, where the player needs tickets to get the next episode (up to Episode 64).
- This is the third and last episode on mobile devices where the mascots appears on the map. The other mascots after this episode do not appear on the map.
- This is the first episode where the episode colour is yellow.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- If you unlock this episode, a rare glitch may cause you to have Episode 8 unlocked. For example: In Aurora Chocorealis, the player did not complete Dreamworld level 50 but unlocked Lollipop Lanterns.
- This episode shares its second word with the 102nd episode, Lullaby Lake.
- Both episodes contain Denize.
- The release date of this episode coincides with "World Meteorological Day".
- This episode has the same name as one of the episode names of Candy Crush Friends Saga.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|