|Champion title||Lemonade Lord|
|New features|| (unofficial)|
on board (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 23 March 2012|
- 14 November 2012
The player encounters Denize that is crying because the lake ran out of lemonade.
Tiffi jumps onto the rocks to turn the knob on the pipe, filling the lake with lemonade. Denize becomes happy and says, "Hurray! Cheers for the lemonade!".
- One-layered Icing () is unofficially introduced, which can be destroyed by removing a candy adjacent to it.
- Extra Time () at level 27
- Party Popper Booster () at level 29
- Striped and Wrapped () at - level 35; - level 34
- Three-coloured levels are introduced in level 31.
- This episode contains the first quadrant level, namely level 33.
- Single striped candy cannons (level 21), ingredients cannons (level 22), wrapped candy cannons (level 23) and Combined striped candy cannons (level 25) are all unoficially introduced due to redesigning.
- Colour bombs appearing on the starting board is unofficially introduced at level 23, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 21-35.
Being the first 15-level episode, Lemonade Lake is an easy episode, with a mean of 2.27, as it features many easy levels. However, it has one medium level: 35. There used to be many slightly hard early levels in this episode, but they have all been drastically nerfed. Overall it is somewhat harder than the previous episode, Candy Factory but still easy in overall difficulty.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|21||27,000||: 41 : 16||Unofficial , and introduction.|
|22||2,500||: 2 : 2||Unofficial introduction.|
|23||60,000||: 10 : 51||Unofficial introduction.|
|24||20,000||: 2 : 1||First to require both Cherries and hazelnuts.|
|25||30,000||: 22 : 32||Unofficial introduction.|
|26||40,000||: 6||The first 3-coloured level|
|27||40,000||: 40,000 pts|
|29||100,000||: 2 : 41||unlocked|
|30||30,000||: 2 : 2|
|31||20,000||: 8 : 33||The second level to have just 3 candy colours. The next level is level 90|
First nightmarishly hard level
|32||30,000||: 30,000 pts|
|33||32,000||: 4 : 16||First quadrant level|
|34||30,000||: 2 : 2|
- This episode was one of the most hated episodes in all of Candy Crush Saga as players are quite new at this point and there was a considerable difficulty spike. This episode had some quite hard levels to deal with, such as 29, 30, 33 and possibly 35 (even pre-nerf level 35 was once very hard). Another hard level to deal with was 23. However, many of them were nerfed, and the mechanics have changed.
- In fact, with the exeption of level 35, all these levels have now been nerfed to difficulties of somewhat easy or lower, so the difficulty spike is somewhat less noticable.
- It is the first non-tutorial episode, as it is the first to have 15 levels, where the player needs tickets to get the next episode (up to Episode 64).
- Previously, this was the third and last episode on HTML5 where the mascots appears on the map, and the episode after that didn't have characters. Nowadays, there's a different interface, and characters pop up in every episode.
- This is the first episode where the episode colour is yellow.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- If you unlock this episode, a rare glitch may cause you to have Episode 8 unlocked. For example: In Aurora Chocorealis, the player did not complete Dreamworld level 50 but unlocked Lollipop Lanterns.
- This episode shares its second word with the 102nd episode, Lullaby Lake.
- Both episodes contain Denize.
- This episode has the same name as one of the episode names of Candy Crush Friends Saga.
- This is one of the episodes whose name has been used for April Fool's Day (2020).