|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1001 is the sixth level in Caramel Keep and the 271st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- A three-layered sugar chest blocks the spawning ingredients from the candy cannon.
- One sugar key spawns after the first move, and subsequent keys spawn as soon as the previous one is collected. A match must be made under the key dispenser in order to cause keys to spawn.
- Five-layered frosting and a five-layered sugar chest block the ingredient path.
- 10-move candy bombs will spawn from the candy cannons.
- Liquorice locks with swirls in the centre also reduce board space. This limits the player's ability to create special candies, which are essential for bringing the ingredients down.
- The mystery candies sandwiched in between the liquorice locks and frosting can produce harmful items which hinder your progress, if you are unlucky.
- The mystery candy contained in the sugar chest in the ingredient column requires at least one additional matches to be made, before an ingredient can exit brought down. Sometimes, the mystery candy contains a candy in marmalade, which requires yet another match before the exit is accessible.
- First, collect the sugar keys as quickly as possible. Play from top where you have more candies available try to make striped candy combinations. This will help to take out blockers from the bottom at the same time, and open up more room. If possible, combine a striped candy with a colour bomb or a wrapped candy to break the blockers on the bottom row and bring down the ingredients.
- Then focus on clearing the ingredients. Since there is a column of five-layered frosting underneath the ingredient dispenser, watch for opportunities to switch your ingredients to another column with fewer blockers. This will enable you to clear some ingredients while you continue to attack that central column of frosting.
- This was formerly one of the hardest levels in the game.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.