|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 56,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1,002 is the seventh level in Caramel Keep and the 456th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 28 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All jelly squares are underneath the blockers.
- 13-move candy bombs will spawn from the candy cannons.
- The jellies are worth 56,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Clear the cake bomb as soon as possible to make more room to create special candies.
- Do not worry about the bombs as the cake's explosion will get rid of them, and the new ones will not explode before you run out of moves.
- This is the first jelly level in the 1000s.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 28 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 56,000 points