The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 31|
|Target score||: 57,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1003 is the eighth level in Caramel Keep and the 457th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 31 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All of the jelly squares are underneath the blockers.
- The dark chocolate may consume the colour bomb, after the popcorn is cleared. However, the conveyor belts stop it from spreading past the sixth row from the top, other than the centre column.
- The jellies are worth 62,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Initially, the main challenge is to control the chocolate. This requires some planning, as you want to be ready to destroy the lot rather than chisel away at it. The best approach to mass destruction is lining up a vertical striped candy or a striped candy + wrapped candy combination to release the locked horizontal striped candy at the centre of the board.
- Once chocolate is no longer your main problem, getting the popcorn popping becomes your main challenge.
- Given the limited number of moves, early moves that tackle both chocolate and popcorn are very much your friend. Needless to say, an early colour bomb + striped candy combination makes the whole level easier.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- This is now the first level with dark chocolate (one-layered and three-layered), due to redesigning.
- ↑ 31 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 62,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.