|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1005 is the tenth level in Caramel Keep and the 272nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have to clear all the cake bombs and 2-layered frosting squares to bring down ingredients.
- The sides of the cake bombs facing out will take time to remove.
- Even after you bring the ingredients to the conveyor belt, you have to wait at least 3 moves to bring them to the exit.
- 15-move candy bombs spawn from the candy cannons.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Besides the obvious "make lots of special candies + combinations", create vertical striped candies on or near the conveyor belts at the bottom. Guide them onto the belts. Fire them under columns 1 and 9 to remove the meringue and destroy the difficult sides of the cake bombs.
- Note that it will take an additional 4 moves for the conveyor belts to move the fruit to the goals.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points