|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1006 is the eleventh level in Caramel Keep and the 210th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 45 striped candies in 24 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Chocolate may consume lucky candies or mystery candies.
- Five colours makes it easier to create special candies and cascades.
- The order is worth 45,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Typical of levels which require striped candies, colour bomb + striped candy combinations are essential.
- The structure of this level's board looks similar to Cereal Sea's level 619.
- After being removed from level 472, this is the first level with chameleon candies in liquorice locks.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 45 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 45,000 points