|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 72,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1011 is the first level in Tasty Treasury and the 459th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Five-layered icing blocks the candies from the upper part of the board where the double jelly squares are located.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Using matches or special candies, break most, if not all, the five-layered icing squares blocking access to the top half of the board where the double jellies are. Colour bomb + striped candy combinations, of course, are highly recommended when possible to clear a large amount of jelly at one time. This should not be difficult because five colours aid in the creation of making special candies.
- This level was originally supposed to be an ingredient level but was changed into a jelly level before the release. This only applies to web version.
- This layout is used in mobile v1.54.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level. Previously, this level used to have an icon bug that is similar to level 477.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points