|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1014 is the fourth level in Tasty Treasury and the 461st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 54 double jelly squares in 42 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is a double jelly on every square of the board.
- The board is divided into two isolated quadrants, connected vertically by teleporters.
- Popcorn, liquorice locks and four-layered icing block the bottom of both quadrants. Until these blockers are cleared from at least one column of the leftmost quadrant, candies cannot flow into the right side of the board.
- Eight striped candies are provided to help destroy the blockers, but they are under the liquorice locks.
- With five colours it is not difficult to make special candies. However, since both quadrants are only three squares wide, vertical striped candies can only be made possible via cascades, while colour bombs can only be constructed vertically.
- The jellies are worth 108,000 points, which is more than the three star target score.
- Initially, focus on destroying the popcorn on the left side of the board, and on clearing the other blockers on this side to open a path into the right side of the board.
- Next, try to make matches on the right side of the board, so as to take advantage of cascades.
- If possible, try to combine one of the colour bombs yielded by the popcorn with a striped candy.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in earning two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 40,000 and 100,000 points respectively. The jellies are worth 108,000 points, which is more than the two and three star score requirements.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 54 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 108,000 points