|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 19|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1015 is the fifth level in Tasty Treasury and the 462nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 19 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The nine-move candy bombs are quite hard to remove because they are covered in marmalade.
- Additional nine-move candy bombs are spawned after four moves, which could mean on the conveyor belts.
- The majority of the double jellies are on the conveyor belts isolated from the board, so special candies are needed to assist in clearing them.
- With five colours on the board, special candies are not difficult to create.
- The jellies are worth 38,000 points. Hence, an additional 62,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear the marmalade as quickly as possible in order to dispose of the bombs beneath it in time. Continue to keep an eye on the new bombs which spawn.
- At each move, check for any simple matches on the conveyor belts, and take advantage of these opportunities.
- Make special candies and combinations to clear the jellies. The colour bomb + striped candy combination, striped + wrapped combination, and horizontal striped candies are the most effective options.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 19 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 38,000 points