|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 1|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1,016 is the sixth level in Tasty Treasury and the 464th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 1 double jelly square in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is only one double jelly square, but it is located underneath the popcorn.
- In order to clear the jelly, the player must destroy the popcorn, using special candies.
- The popcorn has no candies above or below it, so it must be attacked from the side.
- With five colours on the board, it is not difficult to make special candies.
- The jelly is worth 2,000 points. Hence, an additional 8,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Create horizontal striped candies or wrapped candies to remove the popcorn.
- Then, use any matches available to remove the single jelly.
- The board looks like level 884 rotated 90°, except a popcorn square has been placed in the middle.
- This is the fourth level with only one jelly. The other levels are level 172, pre-buffed level 606, level 713, level 940, and level 1143.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 1 double jelly × 2,000 points per double jelly = 2,000 points