Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
Level 1019 is the ninth level in Tasty Treasury and the 28th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 40,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The two vertical striped candies given are helpful when clearing the candy bombs.
- The player must remove the 16 bombs within 15 moves. It grants the player at least 48,000 points.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,000 points per move.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Try to create a colour bomb and use it to destroy the candy bombs. This will easily give the player enough points.
- Try to create a vertical striped candy to hit the middle striped as it will destroy bombs on both columns.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The board is similar to the one in level 731.
- This level was the last moves levels until level 1389 was released - a difference of 370 levels. However, levels 1068, 1198, 1237 and 1387 are converted to moves levels.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 16 candy bombs × 3,000 points per candy bomb = 48,000 points
- No more candy bombs will spawn and the actual amount is less if colour bomb + striped candy combination is used.
- 40,000 points / 20 moves = 2,000 points per move
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.