The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 102 is the seventh level in Salty Canyon and the 32nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be difficult to deal with candy bombs as the player only has 12 moves to demolish the bombs.
- Moreover, the isolated squares contain a lot of icing and liquorice swirls.
- Only four candy colours make it easier to create special candies to clear the icings and liquorice swirls.
- To open up the board, use vertical striped candies to tackle the bottom directly. Then, make matches at the lower part of the board.
- Be wary of the bombs. Demolish each one as soon as it appears, or else it can be very difficult to remove when it gets stuck at the bottom.
- Making a striped + wrapped candy combination can help you clear most blockers from the bottom area.
- When all the ingredients are on the screen, use a colour bomb+colour bomb to clear all the blockers and bring the ingredients down.
- Make full use of the special candies falling from the cannons.
- After redesigning, this is the first level with vertical striped candy + candy bomb cannon and ingredient + candy bomb + horizontal striped candy cannon. Therefore, this is now the first level to have 3-item cannon.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.