|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 65|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1021 is the eleventh level in Tasty Treasury and the 467th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 65 double jelly squares in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Some jelly squares are difficult to reach because of the awkward shape of the board.
- There are several hard-to-reach places in the end columns and a lot of liquorice swirls in the middle that needs clearing. But with only four colours, there are plenty of opportunities to make specials and combinations.
- The jellies are worth 130,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Start by clearing as much centre liquorice swirls as you can while making special candies.
- Your best friend early in the level and throughout is the colour bomb + striped candy combination
- Once you have cleared most of the liquorice and are more worried about those hard to reach nooks, then colour bomb + wrapped candy combination is possibly best of all, as it leads to cascades and loads more special candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 65 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 130,000 points