|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1022 is the twelfth level in Tasty Treasury and the 212th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 99 purple candies in 23 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The marmalade reduce available board space.
- The candies covered in marmalade are always purple.
- The order is worth 9,900 points. Hence, an additional 10,100 points is required to earn one star.
- First up, you need to get rid of that marmalade to open up the board and get special candies and combinations going. You will not get to 99 purple candies in 23 moves without special candies and a few combinations.
- As usual for this type of order level, the colour bomb + wrapped candy combination is good for cascades and more special candies and combinations. The colour bomb + striped candy combination does a lot of damage to the order too. The striped + wrapped candy combination is also a good one for opening things up.
- Most readers will know that the least helpful thing to do with a colour bomb is use it with the plain order colour (purple) itself, as it leaves you bereft of your order colour after the strike. Unless, of course, a colour bomb on purple closes you out, in which case, go for it.
- This level was a glitch counting score. If you match regular purple candies, you only get 60 points instead of 100 points for per purple candy.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ 99 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 9,900 points