|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 33|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 103 is the eighth level in Salty Canyon and the 53rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 33 single jelly squares in 33 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is not easy to break the jellies in top corners, especially when liquorice swirls already come into play on the right hand side of the board, as they might block the striped candies' effects.
The past version Eight is still the current FLASH version. It is very hard to reach the minimum score at all, players who remove all jellies will be rounded up to 100,000 points regardless of their score below that. Thus there are many players with 100,000 points in the ranking.
- Note that this is the strategy before redesign. There was no candy cannon on the board.
This level can be very challenging to players. This will show a step-by-step form on how to beat 103.
Part 1/2: Clear The Corners/Remove The ChocolateEdit
- It is recommended that you are doing both steps at the same time. You need to get the corner out of the way and clear the chocolate. With 5 colours, it will be easier to make special candies. Try to get a striped+wrapped combination to destroy a corner or remove some chocolate. Some people will do this one by one, which is real risky with only 25 moves.
Part 3: Clear The RestEdit
- At this point, with your remaining moves, all you have to do is remove the rest of the jelly. Some players will be lucky and will have all the jelly removed after finishing part 3/4. If all the chocolate is gone, then the corners are gone, then just aim for getting the main jellies and you will be getting by with a sugar crush!
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- The sixth version of this level featured an unofficial appearance of locked chocolate.
- With the redesign, this is one of the six levels in this episode that does not have any candy bombs.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|