|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 4 : 8 : 10|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1030 is the fifth level in Luscious Lagoon and the 213th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 colour bombs, 8 wrapped candies and 10 striped candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Five colours makes it easier to make special candies, but initial board space is restricted.
- The chocolate is a hindrance as it restricts initial board space and can continue to spread if not controlled. Moreover, it initially covers the candy frog, requiring moves to be spent to uncover it before it can be charged up.
- Eight lucky candies can give the player random special candies based on the orders.
- The lucky candies are locked in sugar chests, which also surround the sugar key. Therefore, special candies are required to collect the key and free the lucky candies.
- The candy frog may be helpful to reach the sugar key on the isolated board.
- The orders are worth 22,000 points. Hence, an additional 8,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Your first task is a dual one: clear space by eliminating lots of chocolate, while trying to make a special candy or combination to hit the sugar key.
- Try to use your first frogtastic to clear chocolate or to open up possibilities down one of the side pillars.
- Alternatively, you can use the frog to collect the key and open the lucky candies. However, if you do this, you will not get much of a chance at a second frogtastic, which can be very useful. In that case, colour bombs on the colour of the candy frog has to be used to fill up the candy frog. Depending on the number of candies matching the colour of the candy frog, more than one colour bomb may be required.
- The structure of board looks like the buffed level 594. However, it has an extra 3×3 board at the bottom.
- This is the first level with both lucky candies and a candy frog. If the frog lands on a lucky candy then the resulting candy will be counted towards the order.
- This is the first level with fixed colours in sugar chests (specifically, red lucky candies).
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 22 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 22,000 points