The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1,031 is the sixth level in Luscious Lagoon and the 278th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The presence of five colours makes it easier to create special candies, but the fact that each side of the board is only three columns wide hinders the player's ability to do so.
- You have to collect all five sugar keys to bring down ingredients. The keys are covered in marmalade, wedged between squares of five-layered icing, and have a row of dark chocolate above them.
- The dark chocolate can easily cause you to waste moves at the beginning.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- All you need to do is clear the keys to pass this level. Once those are done, the board is done - the last key unlocks all the ingredients.
- Focus on getting to those keys - you will mostly also clear enough chocolate "by the way" but keep an eye on the chocolate if it is getting out of hand on any part of the board.
- If you clear keys on one side, you can become less worried about chocolate on that side, within reason.
- To get to that pesky middle key, you really do need to clear down the sides of it; preferably both sides to give yourself a good chance.
- Pretend this is a candy order level to get 5 sugar keys. It's the only objective.
- This is the first level with an ingredient located at an exit. However, it is not brought down immediately due to the presence of a blocker.
- This is the first level where collecting all sugar keys is the only objective.
- This is basically a candy order level with sugar keys as the order.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.