|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 8 : 4|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1,032 is the seventh level in Luscious Lagoon and the 213th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 8 striped candies and 4 wrapped candies in 43 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The presence of five colours makes it easier to create special candies, but the restricted board space severely hinders the player's ability to do so.
- Also, the board makes it hard to set off the special candies.
- It is impossible to create wrapped candies on the left and right side of the board, because they are at most two columns wide.
- Coconut wheels may help to create striped candies, but they are in a difficult spot to reach, and they are covered in marmalade.
- The orders are worth 12,000 points. Hence, an additional 3,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The simplest way to pass this level is to combine a wrapped candy with a coconut wheel, as this will produce enough wrapped candies to meet that part of the order. However, the wrapped candy must be produced in centre board, and dropping one onto the coconut wheel is by no means simple. Such an opportunity may not present itself.
- Try hard to free the coconut wheels on either side of the board from the marmalade. This can be done using horizontal striped candies from the centre area. Combining two wrapped candies in the centre can also clear the marmalade on one side.
- If the opportunity presents itself, try to explode a wrapped candy very early on. While this may not always work, it can cause additional wrapped candies to form in cascades. Perhaps there is a colour pattern that lends itself to multiple-wrapped production.
- The board of this level looks similar to level 462.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 12 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 12,000 points