|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1037 is the twelfth level in Luscious Lagoon and the 281st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All ingredients are covered in marmalade, and isolated from the main board. Therefore, the player has to use special candies to remove marmalade.
- Five-layered icing blocks the ingredient path on the top of the blocker.
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- The best way to complete this level is through the usage of special candies, preferably combinations of these candies as they become more powerful when switched together.
- Vertically striped candies positioned through the centre are the most valuable, although it can be considered the most difficult to create. Activating them on that lane will automatically bring down one cherry, release the other one from marmalade, and remove a layer of icing.
- The only way to pass this level is if the five-layered icing in the middle is cleared; a striped candy + colour bomb combination will most likely remove more than one layer. Having only four out of six colours should make the creation of this special candy combination much easier.
- This is the second level with an ingredient located at exit. However, it is unable to brought down immediately due to marmalade covering it.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points