|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 31|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1040 is the fifteenth and last level in Luscious Lagoon and the 475th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 31 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Some jelly squares are hard to reach because of the shape of the board.
- The chameleon candies may help or hinder your process.
- Five colours may help.
- The jellies are worth 62,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- At first glance this level looks worse than it actually is, mostly because we have all experienced really tough levels that look a lot like this one. If you deploy your skills in a sensible sequence, you have a good chance of getting through this level. You might even develop a fondness for levels that have those "hard to reach jelly places", as this one is fun.
- Concentrate on clearing blockers in the middle of the board first of all. Lower middle before upper middle where possible, for the regular "cascade maximisation reasons".
- Once the board starts to open up, you will get plenty of special and combination opportunities to get at those "hard to reach places" in time.
- It might take a few goes - this is one of those boards where you have a good chance of ending up just one or two jellies short - especially as you only have 30 moves - but this level would be a real waste of hammer or hand boosters, so the approach really should be to brave it out and play on until you solve this enjoyable level, which is no worse than medium, without boosters.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 31 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 62,000 points