|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1043 is the third level in Mellow Marshmallow and the 216th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 99 orange candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is small, so there is little space for making combinations and/or for cascades. Yet, with 99 oranges and only 35 moves, you will need combinations and cascades to get through the level.
- You need to make smart use of the colour bomb that comes with the board. If you possibly can, make some sort of combination along with it and hope that starts a chain reaction of making special candies on the board. Colour bomb/wrapped is a good candidate for doing that early. Colour bomb/striped is also good.
- Sometimes, with no special/combination in sight, you will need to detonate the colour bomb in the hope it leads to something better. If so, you need to make that judgment early - not waste several moves trying for a combination that does not come!
- Eventually you will get a board where, with the deployment of your core skills, you will get through with one star.
- The structure of board is similar to level 15 with the addition of a row which has the same number of squares as the second row.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|