|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
Level 1044 is the fourth level in Mellow Marshmallow and the 216th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 6 colour bombs in 29 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- Five colours and a relatively open board make it easy to create special candies.
- Two colour bombs are provided for you, but they are locked in liquorice locks, so they can only be freed using special candies.
- 4 additional colour bombs must be created to fulfil the order.
- The order is worth 6,000 points. Hence, an additional 44,000 points is required to earn one star.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- A few things to think about on this board: the locks on your two gifted colour bombs, the blockers, and the liquorice.
- Actually, the hardest thing to do might be to release the colour bombs. Also, you want to set those off quite early to reduce the number of colours on the board, so as to favour cascades and spontaneous colour bomb formation. So concentrate on those two locks as your first interim target.
- Second on your list of interim targets should be the blockers, which hinder the creation of special candies and especially restrict potential for colour bomb creation. The liquorice is a relatively minor annoyance and your focus on the other targets ahead of liquorice, unless or until it is blocking your way too much.
- Of course, your primary objective is colour bomb creation, so always be on the lookout for those.
- The colour bomb + wrapped candy combination is your friend, both for points and for colour bomb creation, but the chances of massive point-scoring cascades remains very low if there are few candies of the first colour removed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The board is shaped somewhat like a rabbit's head.
- This is one of the Reality levels to have colour bombs under liquorice locks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 6 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 6,000 points