|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 48 : 24|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1047 is the seventh level in Mellow Marshmallow and the 479th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 48 single and 24 double jelly squares in 13 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are quite few moves to clear the jelly.
- All single jelly squares are underneath the liquorice swirls. They are hard to clear because they weaken the effect of special candies.
- Mystery candies may help or hinder your progress to clear the jelly.
- The jellies are worth 96,000 points. Hence, an additional 34,000 points is required to earn one star.
- This level involves a lot of luck.
- Try to detonate a striped + wrapped candy, colour bomb + striped candy or colour bomb + wrapped candy combination early on. This will make a lot of headway, as it can also blast away any nasties that appeared in the first few moves.
- The double jelly squares and mystery candies form a question mark.
- Brown line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and mystery candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (48 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (24 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 96,000 points