|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 17|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1048 is the eighth level in Mellow Marshmallow and the 479th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 17 double jelly squares in 38 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All jelly squares are underneath the blockers.
- The popcorn squares are near each other but spread out around the board, making it hard for special candies to be created near them.
- The jellies are worth 34,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- This level is not as easy as it looks. You either need a very lucky board, or the deployment of some good planning skills.
- The first task is to break down several blockers, to open up the board enough to have a good chance of making special candies. This stage is especially important on this level. Only the making of a special candies should divert you from the blocker-busting task. You might need to think two or three moves ahead even for this aspect. Some boards are unlucky and take ages to open up with few/no chances of making special candies until it is too late.
- Once you are making special candies, you need to use a mixture of conveyor belt movement and placing away from the conveyor belt to maximise the specials effects. Striped/wrapped combination and of course our old friend the striped/colour bomb combination are very useful in the early stages (i.e. destroying popcorn) or indeed any stage. When most of the popcorn is destroyed, then wrapped/colour bomb can also help to really finish things off.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ 17 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 34,000 points