The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1049 is the ninth level in Mellow Marshmallow and the 283rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients may get stuck on top of the candy cannons.
- There are 28-move candy bombs on the left side of the board, and some of them are hard to clear with striped candies, because of the liquorice swirls. However, the cake bomb provided may help to clear the blockers on the left side of the board.
- The ingredients must be brought to the left side of the board by teleporters.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- This tricky level needs to be tackled in parts.
- The first part of your task is to destroy the cake bomb within 28 moves. That will eliminate the dangerous candy bombs so you no need worry about them as long as you focus on the cake bomb. You stand little chance of completing the level unless the cake bomb is destroyed within 28 moves in any case.
- You might nevertheless get an opportunity to do some work in the liquorice/bomb section, but only do so in the first part if it might help with cake destruction.
- Ingredients will drop at the requisite times regardless of whether you have moved them through the system, so "one-by-oneing" them achieves little. However, it gets harder to clear stuff through if you have all three bunched up and active on the right side of the board. In any case, you should hope to be more advanced than that when the second and especially third ingredient drops.
- Horizontal stripes are your best friend on this board, although if you get lucky with a striped/wrapped or striped/colour bomb combination, thank your lucky starts before activating the combination. Right at the end, wrapped/colour bomb is also a useful combination.
- Take care not to get an ingredient stuck at above the bomb dispensers - that adds a lot more difficulty.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.