The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 105 is the tenth level in Salty Canyon and the 55th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 24 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There's a 3x3 box of Icing surrounding a Licorice Lock with 16 other locks at the corners, each with double jellies underneath.
- Also, 25 moves are not enough moves to destroy the jellies, especially on the bottom corners.
- Start by demolishing the centre candy bomb as quickly as possible.
- Then, other candy bombs will start to spawn. However, do not care too much as your goal is to clear jellies.
- The trick is to get the bomb in a position where can be destroyed, then make moves that remove the jelly on another part of the board. If you run out of good moves or the bomb counter gets very low, destroy the bomb. Destroying the bomb quickly will just result in wasted moves dealing with the next bomb.
- Create special candies if possible.
- With the redesign, this is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any candy bombs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.