|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 49|
|Target score||: 98,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1053 is the thirteenth level in Mellow Marshmallow and the 484th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 49 double jelly squares in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The entire board is filled with double jelly squares.
- The left side of the board is completely filled with blockers.
- Special candies on the left side of the board may help to clear the jelly. However, they are locked in liquorice locks.
- It can be hard to clear all the blockers and jelly squares within 15 moves, even though there are only four colours on the board.
- The jellies are worth 98,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- The perfect start would be a striped + wrapped combination able to run in the three middle rows of the board. This will create three free rows in the left part and will unlock the wrapped and the striped candy of the fourth column. Then you combine these two so that they unlock the special candy of the third column and so on. This clears all chocolate and most of the board in five moves!
- You do not want to be breaking through to the chocolate-strewn left-hand side until you are able to make some serious headway over there - otherwise you simply open up those valuable but trapped special candies to be eaten up by chocolate.
- So in the first instance, you want to prepare your attack by making some special candies, including a combination, over on the right hand side. With only four colours, this does not take long. You probably have about ten moves in which to achieve this.
- Then make your attack, perhaps with a wrapped + striped or colour bomb + striped combination. With a bit of luck you will clean up within a few moves of your attack.
- Of course, luck is involved. Sometimes the left hand side will start opening up early through no fault of yours. Sometimes what looks like a strong attack does not open things up quite sufficiently to clear the jelly.
- The level's board shape is exactly similar to that of level 758's.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 49 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 98,000 points