|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 2|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1056 is the first level in Siberian Sorbet and the 285th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 2 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Locked chocolate squares may confuse some players because these are not featured on the previous levels unless they have replayed level 420.
- You have to remove the blockers to bring down the ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Locked chocolate does not affect what you should do much, other than "do not obsess about the lockolate" - you do not need to clear it all - you just need to clear a path for the ingredients, specifically, the candies in marmalade.
- If you are lucky to get some colour bombs, you can clear the level without touching them at all.
- Just create special candies to do the path clearing, make sure you do not let unlocked chocolate spread too much (another reason only to clear the spring path you need), and you will have plenty of moves to complete this level.
- This is the first official level to contain locked chocolate. Locked chocolate technically first appears in level 52 but it is an unofficial appearance. It is subsequently removed from that level but makes an unofficial appearance in level 420 after the removal of the toffee tornado. In a strange coincidence, this happens to be 1,000 levels after level 56, a somewhat hard level that features an array of locked candy surrounded by chocolate in every other square.
- The original version of this level resembles the unreleased web version of level 1011.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points