|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 56|
|Target score||: 112,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1,058 is the third level in Siberian Sorbet and the 486th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 56 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jelly squares at the first and ninth columns are hard to reach.
- There are no jelly squares underneath the blockers.
- The jellies are worth 112,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- The isolated columns left and right are the tricky bits, but if you are lucky you get the chance to eliminate some of the double jellies in those columns as you go.
- Always be on the lookout for opportunities to do that. Especially so, as one of your early objectives is to destroy the blockers to open up this odd-shaped board a bit.
- Your other early objective is to destroy the keys to release the jelly fish.
- At this early stage, only use special candies if you absolutely must (your move choices might be severely restricted on this board) or if the use of the special candy is of high value to you.
- Special candies come into their own, once the board is more open and/or in combination with the jelly fish.
- However, this board can be solved without a jelly fish + special candy combination. Your good work on the early stage might well destroy most of the jelly, then you can use the jelly fish simply to clean up.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- This level looks like level 1019, with the exception of the level's 4 present tiles.
- This is a level in this episode that does not contain locked chocolate.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 56 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 112,000 points