|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1059 is the fourth level in Siberian Sorbet and the 287th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Five-layered icing squares block the paths to conveyor belt.
- The player has to wait for the ingredients to move to the exits by the conveyor belts. Under the best of circumstances, the player has to waste at least 4 moves to get the ingredient to the exit. If the player decides to let the ingredient drop to the lowest row, he/she has to waste at least 11 moves to get the ingredient to the exit.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- This level requires a slightly contrarian strategy.
- You have plenty of moves, which is helpful, as you need to drop the ingredients to the bottom and then await their exit at the top, via the conveyor belt.
- The one thing that might confound you is the removal of the left side blockers which might then cause the ingredients to move off the belt and back towards the centre before the exit.
- So focus on destroying the bottom blockers, do not mind destroying the right side blockers but try to leave the left side blockers undestroyed.
- Also take note of the moves. Ingredients spawn every 4 moves. Avoid spawning them above the stuck zones.
- Once you have the ingredients down the bottom/on the belt, try for minimal moves - no special candies/combinations/clever stuff, so the ingredients might rise unimpeded. Otherwise, your actions might hinder rather than help your own progress.
- This is the first level in which the spaces under ingredient exits are not empty tiles.
- The only green arrow the ingredients will go through is the one on the first column because the ingredients have to through the first column due to the direction of the conveyor belt, making it impossible for the ingredients to get in the other eight arrows (Unless the player is low on moves and uses at least five free switches to move the ingredients five times to land in the green arrow on the ninth column, making the other seven green arrows entirely useless).
- This level looks like level 705 and level 944.
- This is a level in this episode that does not contain locked chocolate.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points