|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 10 : 5 : 1|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1060 is the fifth level in Siberian Sorbet and the 220th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 10 striped candies, 5 wrapped candies and 1 wrapped candy + striped candy combination in 14 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Locked chocolate squares restrict the board. However, only locked chocolate squares on fourth row can spread because locked chocolate squares on sixth and eighth row are blocked by conveyor belt, so they will not spread.
- By completing the wrapped candy + striped candy combination, the player only needs to collect an additional 9 striped candies and 4 wrapped candies.
- The orders are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The locked chocolate is merely a temporary impediment - once you fire off a couple of special candies and then use the helpful converted mystery candies, the order resolves very quickly with limited need for thought and certainly no need to worry about spreading chocolate.
- This level bears resemblance to level 582.
- This is the first level with chameleon candies on conveyor belts.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (15 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (1 combination × 5,000 points per combination) = 20,000 points