The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1065 is the tenth level in Siberian Sorbet and the 287th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has to use special candies or the cake bomb explosion to break the liquorice locks to bring down ingredients.
- 12-move candy bombs will spawn from the candy bomb cannons, although they won't explode.
- After buffing, some icing block the lower right area, preventing an instant win of simply breaking the cake bomb.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Reduce the icing down to one or zero layer first, before using the cake bomb to release the ingredients.
- Then drop the ingredients through - destroying the cake bomb will do the most job for you and is probably your quickest and easiest route, unless you see a clear route home without the cake bomb, in which case do that instead.
- Though clearing the cake bomb is not completely necessary to finish the level, clearing it pretty much guarantees an instant win. The only situation where this would not be the case would be if the player freed the ingredients, then deliberately moved one or more of the ingredients away from the ingredients exits, then detonated the cake bomb. However, given the nature of the level (5 colours, locked ingredients, only 12 moves and the board split down the middle), the player would have to actively try to make this happen in order to end up in such a situation.
- This level looks like level 949. However, the 8th row at the left of the board is removed.
- This is a level in this episode that does not contain locked chocolate.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.