|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 26|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1069 is the fourteenth level in Siberian Sorbet and the 490th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 26 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All jelly squares are underneath the blockers.
- Once the player remove the sugar keys, chocolate or five-layered icing under the cannons, eight-move candy bombs will start raining from the cannons.
- The jellies are worth 52,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Aggressive chocolate can be your friend or foe on this board - foe if it eats one of those precious wrapped candies as soon as you release it, friend if it gobbles up a hard-to-reach bomb for you.
- It is easy to get lost or confused in the mixture of things going on here, but there really is only one strategy that works; open up the board and let the cascades and combinations do most of your work for you.
- In order to open up the board, you will need a bit of luck but also to focus on making that opening-up happen. A colour bomb + striped candy combination or a wrapped + wrapped candy combination early on will get things moving for you nicely, but they are rare in the opening stages.
- Unless or until you get "a big one" for opening up, just focus on chiseling away at blockers. Destroying those keys, try to block the key-holes with plain candies so you can worry less about bombs, controlling chocolate etc. are useful but secondary items.
- Once the opening up and resulting popcorn based colour bombs start coming, you should be only 10 to 15 moves away from closing out, so you have a fair bit of time to manoeuvre into that opening up position.
- Alternative strategy: Focus on hitting the popcorn instead of the blockers. Striped and wrapped candy combinations are the best way to do this as they can hit several popcorn at the time and destroying the chocolate as well, and creating them should not be too hard. Strategically-placed individual striped candies or individual wrapped candies are also useful. After the colour bombs are released, try to combine them with striped candies for maximum effect. Or, if you have a conveniently-placed striped candies to hit the other popcorn, you can use the colour bomb to help activate them.
- This is a level in this episode that does not contain locked chocolate.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 26 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 52,000 points