The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 8|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 107 is the twelfth level in Salty Canyon and the 57th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 single jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Jellies are located under the icing, which are protected by liquorice locks and by chocolate.
- It is very hard to stop the chocolate from spreading and demolish candy bombs, as once you make the regular matches to unlock the liquorice locks, chocolates may spread to the board.
- The player only has 9 moves to demolish the bombs.
- The liquorice swirls located on top of the board cancel the possibility of using vertical striped candies in destroying the chocolate instantly.
- Six colours will also make this difficult to reach the corners of the board with a limited amount of moves.
- One of the best way to demolish candy bombs is to free them first. In this way, either chocolate will consume them, or you can find matches that can demolish the bomb in one more move.
- Then, control the spreading of chocolate and always look for special candies.
- Clear the jellies behind icing on the sides.
- This level resembles level 53 but has icing, liquorice swirls, and candy bombs added.
- This is the first level with a candy bomb in a liquorice lock (locked candy bomb). This layout has become infamous in later levels.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.