|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 47|
|Target score||: 94,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1070 is the fifteenth and last level in Siberian Sorbet and the 492nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 47 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 14-move candy bombs will spawn.
- The jellies in the corners in the top may be hard to clear.
- The jellies are worth 94,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- In theory plenty of moves allowed; in practice you need to use all your planning and tempo skills to finish the board before the bombs finish you. The board is an odd shape, often making it difficult to achieve the moves you want to make. It is easy to come close but really quite hard to close out.
- Best chance of closing out is a good combination or two; colour bomb/striped best or wrapped/striped next best. If you can keep this five colour board going long enough, your chances of getting one or two of those are quite good, so your focus needs to be on planning around those ubiquitous bombs.
- Early on, remove marmalade and then set off the flying saucer early, so you have time to mop up the starting bombs. Once you have done that, solid planning should enable you to keep the new bombs under control, as they are mostly easier to reach.
- The board looks like level 720 rotated 180°. However, the locations of special candies and candy bombs are different. Hence, this level looks like a ghost from Pac-Man upside-down.
- This level brings back the UFO, which has been absent for 144 levels.
- This is a level in this episode that does not contain locked chocolate.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 47 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 94,000 points