|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 24,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1,071 is the first level in Cloudberry Creek and the 493rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The presence of only five colours makes it easier to create special candies, but the initially restricted board space hinders the player's ability to do so.
- Candies will spawn onto the double jellies once the locked chocolate is cleared.
- A candy frog is provided to help clear the jellies, but it is trapped in chocolate, so it must be freed before it can be activated.
- Four jelly fish are also provided to help clear the jellies, but they are under liquorice locks, and must be freed before they can be used.
- There are hidden teleporters on the board.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- There is a temptation to obsess with the frog, but it is actually quite difficult to release the frog and use the frogtastic as the vanguard of your assault on the jellies.
- You have a far better chance of opening up the board by making a big hole in the locked chocolate, using a combination. This might be achieved with a colour bomb + striped candy combination or with a well-placed (bottom row of the top area) striped + wrapped candy combination. You can then assault the chocolate more readily, as there will be plenty of places where it has opened up, and thus start to destroy jelly as candies fall through.
- With this approach, you do not actually need all the jelly fish and the frogtastic, but freeing the jelly fish towards the end can help clean up any stray jellies that remain.
- This is the first level to have a candy frog in locked chocolate. The next time a candy frog appears inside a particular blocker for the first time will be level 1421 (candy frog in liquorice lock.)
- This level is similar to level 246. However, candies can flow into the hollow tiles.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points