|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 to 5 |
Level 1072 is the second level in Cloudberry Creek and the 222nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 red candies in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- As this level has only four colours and the board is very open, it is very easy to create special candies.
- All of the lucky candies must be used to fulfil the order.
- There are only 20 lucky candies on the board, which means that all the lucky candies must be used.
- The movement of the conveyor belt helps to make additional matches, to create special candies, and to move candies around on the board.
- You have a low amount of moves to complete the order.
- The order is worth 2,000 points. Hence, an additional 23,000 points is required to earn one star.
- First, destroy the icing and lock at the centre to open the board completely.
- Then, create colour bombs and detonate them, alone or in combination with a wrapped candy, to generate cascades and collect the order.
- The colour bomb + striped candy combination can also be very helpful. This combination is now safe, following a change in game mechanics: the lucky candies of the same colour as the combined striped candy are no longer converted to striped candies, so their content remains intact.
- This is the first four-coloured level and the third level in the game in which the player must collect candies of a colour which does not spawn on the board.
- The layout of board looks like level 1059. However, the 1st space and the 9th of the 5th row are removed.
- This level used to have a split version on mobile devices. Some have the past version, some have the current version and some have 50 moves.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ 20 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 2,000 points