|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 62,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1074 is the fourth level in Cloudberry Creek and the 493rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the popcorn must be cleared because there are double jellies underneath them.
- The liquorice swirls can be a problem. However, the presence of four colours makes easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 64,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Trickiness comes from the liquorice - try to reduce the amount of liquorice because then you will get plenty of specials, which you need for all that popcorn.
- Once you start popping, you can create even more special candies with those colour bombs. Colour bomb + striped candy combination is your best friend here until you have massively popped, after which colour bomb + wrapped candy will help you finish.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 64,000 points