Level 1075 is the fifth level in Cloudberry Creek and the 291st ingredients level.
To pass this level, you must collect 1 cherry in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Use a striped + wrapped candy in the middle of the board, to clear the liquorice locks and strip a layer of icing.
- Continue to clear icing using special candy and their combinations, until the ingredient falls onto the conveyor belt.
- At that point, you need to play several minimal moves so as not to interfere with the ingredient's progress to the exit.
- The candy bombs are a nuisance but only to a limited extent - keep an eye on them, and destroy them if their counter gets too low.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes
- If there are fewer than 1 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 1 ingredient when possible.
- If there are fewer than 2 candy bombs on screen, then the board spawns up to 2 when possible.
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points