The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1075 is the fifth level in Cloudberry Creek and the 289th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 cherry in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Special candies must be used to clear the liquorice locks.
- The three-layered icing must be cleared on either side.
- The candy bombs dispensed can be a problem.
- The conveyor must move the ingredient a minimum of 7 spaces to the exit.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Use a striped + wrapped candy in the middle of the board, to clear the liquorice locks and strip a layer of icing.
- Continue to clear icing using special candy and their combinations, until the ingredient falls onto the conveyor belt.
- At that point, you need to play several minimal moves so as not to interfere with the ingredient's progress to the exit.
- The candy bombs are a nuisance but only to a limited extent - keep an eye on them, and destroy them if their counter gets too low.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.